Tax Planning Services
Success doesn’t happen by chance. When considering your family’s financial security, a poor decision can result in the dominoes falling against you.
While we have extensive experience in preparing and organizing business and individual tax returns, an area we can truly provide value is in the tax planning and consulting area. Cobb Ezekiel Loy & Company, P.A. takes pride in maintaining a first-rate tax practice staffed by quality professionals.
We understand that effective tax planning is the cornerstone of financial success. The right strategy minimizes personal and business tax consequences and helps avoid future problems. We constantly monitor tax legislation, regulations, and court rulings. We evaluate each client’s unique position in light of the changing situation to project future tax effects of your business and personal decisions.
By customizing a strategy that fits your particular needs, our tax planning professionals can assist in managing and conserving your wealth while minimizing total taxes. Our proven tax planning solutions are designed to help you accumulate, preserve and enjoy your property and assets.
Our taxation services include:
- Preparation of all Federal, State and Local Tax Returns
- Strategic Tax Planning to Offer Maximum Tax Savings and Reduction of Income Taxes
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Tax Research, Interpretation and Analysis
- Estate, Gifting and Trust Tax Planning
- Assistance in Business SaleTransactions, Acquisitions, Mergers, Reorganizations and Liquidations
- Development and Implementation of Executive Compensation Programs
- State and Local Taxes
- Structure and Planning of Transactions to Achieve Your Goals and Avoid Tax Surprises
Our professionals stay abreast of planning opportunities on the federal, state and local levels and utilize this information to continually reevaluate the tax situation of each client – providing proactive recommendations and suggestions to assist them year-round. This is also beneficial to new clients, who simply need a fresh professional approach to their tax situation. In many instances, we have not only been able to significantly reduce their current and future tax liabilities but have also been able to identify missed opportunities in prior years and secure refunds. Start building the momentum you need to succeed. Contact Susan C. Ezekiel, CPA or Donald T. McBane, CPA.